Staff Contact Details
Business Manager, Solar / Substations
Business Manager, Sweden
90590 Oulu, Finland
+358 44 328 9928
Name: Suvic Oy
Business ID: FI28198741
We kindly ask you to submit invoices primarily as e-invoices.
As the invoice reference use the construction site number (4 numbers) and littera.
Invoice shalll be asseigned to each construction site separately.
We apply a reverse charge to VAT on the purhase of construction services.
Operator Maventa (EDI code 003721291126)
You can also email PDF invoices by following these steps:
- Invoices in PDF can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices are sent as e-mail attachments.
- You can send multiple invoices in one email as long as each invoice is a separate attachment. All files must have a different name.
- Invoice attachments must be attached to the same PDF file as the invoice itself.
- The maximum size of one email is 10Mb.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF documents version 1.3 or later.
- PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
- The document may have a maximum external dimension of 210 x 297 mm.
- Allowed characters in the attachment name are common characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Please do not use special characters to name attachments.
- Intermediary ID when sending from bank network: DABAFIHH *
If you are unable to send invoices electronically or by email, we ask that you submit your paper invoices to:
80020 Kollektor Scan
- Serial Number 28198741 should be included in the address field of each invoice, in order to identify the invoice as belonging to the correct company. If the address is in the envelope only, the recipient can no longer be identified by the serial number after scanning.
- Use the preferably black text on white paper: this will provide the clearest result for invoice identification.
- Please send only the invoice material to the scanning service address. Bulletins etc. should be sent to our business address.
- Please do not use staples in invoices sent to the scanning service.